Information for Authors
- Arrive at the lecture room before your session starts, and upload your presentation file to the computer. Assistance will be available during coffee and lunch breaks and in the morning 20 minutes before the sessions start.
- Check everything is working properly.
- Introduce yourself to the session chair immediately before the start of the session.
- Presentation time is 15 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion. The session chair will indicate when you have 2 min left by standing up and gradually approaching you.
- Posters should be printed in A0 size and in portrait orientation. Printing is done by the authors.
- Mount your poster before your poster session in the location allocated. All necessary tools will be available in the poster area.
- Please be present in front of the poster during your poster presentation session.
- After your poster session your poster can remain in the poster exhibition. There is no need to remove it
June 18-21, 2018